Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rondak62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2010, 05:37 PM
    Is it safe to take Tylonal 3 and 10mg Ambien at the same time when I go to bed?
    Ambien & Tylonal 3
    chefpierce Posts: 56, Reputation: 3

Dec 26, 2010, 05:50 PM
    Yes, codeine doesn't react with Ambien. I would ask a pharmacist to be safe, but from what I know, you're good.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 26, 2010, 07:00 PM

Yes, it is fine. I give this to my patients who have had surgery.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is 10mg of endep safe while breastfeeding? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been prescribed them to take for sleeping at night. I take at 9pm after breastfeeding and don't feed again till 8am

Having a hard time getting to bed at night [ 6 Answers ]

At night when I'm trying to force myself to go to bed early because I know that I have to get up early the following morning, I have the hardest time falling asleep. When I don't have to get up early and can stay up as long as my body will allow, I get sleepy really early. I hate how that works...

Night time bed wetting [ 5 Answers ]

My son is 11 years old and had stopped bed wetting @ 8 years old... he restarted this past September and I am at a loss... we have tried waking him, he sleeps so soundly we can't Get him up. The doctor recommeded meds but they did not work. HELP!

My 3 yr old and bed time [ 6 Answers ]

hi, i have a 3 year old, and i have been trying to get her to sleep in her own room without me. We just moved into a new house and she has never had her on room. So someone told me when she gets out of bed not to say anything to her and put her back in bed. It seems like its never ending. i'm up...

Want to know if my mom's new ambien is ambien [ 1 Answers ]

Please help. It is round pink and has a M on the top and a ZZ on the bottom. Thanks, Elise

View more questions Search