Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shawty541 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2010, 10:06 AM
    Passing urine test
    If I drank 5-6 shots of rum Mon @ 7:00pm and have a urine test Today (Wendsday) around 3:00pm I counted that's about 44hrs? Will I Be Clean?

Just a quick question.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2010, 10:31 AM

If you are tested for urine alcohol content (UAC) you will be clean as a whistle. If the test is for ethylglucuronide (EtG), a longer lasting metabolite of alcohol, you probably will test positive at the time line provided.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2010, 02:58 PM

Use of EtG screening is widespread in total abstinence programs such as treatment facilities and court ordered programs. Less so in private employment settings and never in federally mandated tests, i.e. transportation.

I'm not sure who you are referring to when you state they are looking more for drugs. Many tests, employment in particular, don't test for alcohol at all, only for illegal drugs.

EtG testing is of no value to determine level of impairment, i.e. DUI, accidents, etc. So if the testing facility is looking only for systemic alcohol they will not be doing an EtG test.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2010, 06:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shawty541 View Post

Just a quick question.
    Can you explain this part of your opening statement.

This has been suspect of many posts in the last few days.Is this a part of a crew of people,making some kind of statement?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 23, 2010, 07:07 PM

A quick answer, ( LOL) on the more normally used test you should be OK,

Was it at least a good rum to risk your failure of a drug test
    n0ven0ve Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Jul 6, 2010, 06:34 PM
    Agreed you should be okay. Surprising to hear of alcohol testing in a Urine analysis... but yes should be fine. As with anything especially alcohol drink mass water. And I always believed in cranberry juicy ( pure) as naturally cleansing toxins from urine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone trusted carbo drinks for passing a urine test for t.h.c. [ 52 Answers ]

Has anyone out there had success with them?

I'm two weeks late with my period heaps of crampin done blood test and urine test but [ 1 Answers ]

The tests were negative am I pankin too much!

Can alchahol stay in urine 16 hours after drinking and be detected in a urine test [ 1 Answers ]

I had 7 drinks I weigh 165lbs 16 hours later received supprise urine test.I drank Detoxify xxtra clean.Will alchahol be detected in urine?

Dog not passing urine [ 5 Answers ]

My dog is 10years old and he is not passing urine apart from the odd little spot, which has blood in it. He was at the vets yesterday and he has a enlarged prostate. He is not eating either and I don't was to have him suffering. Would be grateful for any input.

View more questions Search