Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    primalimage Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2010, 01:35 PM
    How many days does it take for 170 mg vicodin to get out of your system?
    How many days does it take for 170 mg vicodin to get out of your system?
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2010, 03:00 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/medica...tem-87543.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/medica...tem-36549.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/medica...tem-87543.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/medica...em-139782.html

These are from others who have asked the same question, if you research the site a little,you can most likely find answers to what you are looking for.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2010, 03:47 PM

Please clarify the 170 mg. Perhaps it's my oversight but I'm not finding a corresponding dosage in tablet form.

Overall, various knowledgeable resources place elimination rates at 1-7 days. That's a significant variance to say the least.

Are you looking to determine how long it is bio-active (effective) and could possibly interact with another medication; or how long it is detectable? These considerations result in very different answers.
    n0ven0ve Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Jul 7, 2010, 06:29 AM
    I hope and would have to naturally assume your adding together dosages of a day or two. Vicodin max dose in a pill is 10, so 17 pills... is about 300% over the LD rate for aceto... In my worst yes I have poppped 17+ at once but please your killing yourself not even from the drug that gets you high from the drug that's added to that drug. Get help in my opinion but if you must use, extract the hydrocodone or use something without an analgesic. 3 Of my friends in 10 years have passed away this way.
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2010, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by n0ven0ve View Post
    ... extract the hydrocodone or use something without an analgesic....
    This is questionable advice for ANY site,much less this one,please don't offer this kind of advice in the future,it doesn't help the person,it enables them to continue in their addictive behaviors.

I am all for support of the persons still in the throes of their addiction,but to encourage purifying something,, not good advice.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2010, 04:00 PM

Just out of my own curiosity... how in the world do you take 170 mg vicodin tablets and not OD? The max I saw in a patient was 80 mg...
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2010, 04:13 PM
    Let's see,I was on up to 8 a day while recovering from a pelvis fracture.

I have witnessed man taking 25 a day, in sequential days, as long as they could get them.

What are the dosages that the AMA consider 'toxic' to a system?As a recovering addict I have witnessed more 'toxic' 'should be dead' overdosing junkies, The reports,the studies,the lab tests, what do they base things on? healthy people?

It is known that addicts can build tolerances beyond anything a lab would consider testable(as the people would be dead according to THEIR tests.)

I don't doubt the validity of someone's comments about using high amounts, I do condemn those who condemn them,though.

Until one walks in the shoes,don't judge!
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2010, 04:30 PM

I'm neither condemning nor judging. Simply wondering.

Like I said, the max I saw in a patient was 80 mg... and there was no way that guy could have taken any more... so simply wondering.
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2010, 06:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny View Post
    I'm neither condemning nor judging. Simply wondering.

Like I said, the max I saw in a patient was 80 mg...and there was no way that guy coulda taken any more...so simply wondering.
    Sorry sneezy,I wasn't griping at you, there are a few others who are 'not playing nice' and being very judgmental towards people who have used drugs...

Again,this wasn't a shot at you:)
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2010, 08:29 PM

No prob. If they didn't, I wouldn't have a job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does it take for vicodin to be out of your system? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, My name is kellie and I am trying to find out some information about how long it takes for just one or two pills of vicodin stay in your system

How long does vicodin stay in your system? [ 6 Answers ]

How long does it take for vicodin to be out of your system?

How long does vicodin last in your system [ 3 Answers ]

I recently had surgery and am prescribed vicodin. I am still in pain. How long does vicodin stay in my system? After how many hours can I take another dose?

How long does vicodin stay in your system [ 1 Answers ]

How long does vicodin stay in your system

How long does vicodin stay in system [ 2 Answers ]

I neeed to know how long vicodin stays in your system

View more questions Search