Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spectra57 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Can not identify this pill
    The pills have the following imprint on one side; ZA 21 the other side is blank. The pill is oval and tan. Please help!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 17, 2007, 06:36 PM
    Where did you find it? It would be wise to take it to your local pharmacy for proper identification and disposal.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2007, 01:08 PM
    It's Simvastatin, a cholesterol lowering medication

Complete Simvastatin information from Drugs.com
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 18, 2007, 01:17 PM
    Are you sure about that LT? I checked drugs.com with the name and the pill identifier did not show this particular description. The imprints were not the same as described above.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2007, 01:21 PM
    I use Kinney Drugs actually, it doesn't give information about the drug itself but it has a larger library of markings. Once it gives the name, if needed, I will get the drug inforamtion off another site

Kinney Drugs | Drug IDentifier
    spectra57 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2007, 03:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowtax4eva
    It's Simvastatin, a cholesterol lowering medication

Complete Simvastatin information from Drugs.com
    Thank you! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Identify a pill [ 4 Answers ]

I found a pill on my floor and I have no idea what it is could anybody please help? It is white oblong and imprinted on one side is m523 on the other side is 10/325. PLEASE HELP. Thank you sooooo much. Missy

Identify this pill? [ 2 Answers ]

I was in my sister's room and found a pill in her drawer. It's a capsule and says SHIRE 381. I'm concerned because she's had problems with drug use before. If anyone can tell me what this is, I'd really appreciate it. I don't want to tell my parents if it's nothing to worry about, but if it's...

Identify a pill [ 1 Answers ]

What is a medicine tablet that is half white, half blue, has 600 on one side and what looks like an A on the other?

Identify pill [ 2 Answers ]

... the pill in question is fairly thick, white oval shape. Numbers 35 left side w/ a line divided then 96 on right side. Other side has a script like V on it Thanks for your help

Identify a pill [ 2 Answers ]

Please identify a small round pill kind of thick, cross on one side,EP225 on the other

View more questions Search