Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michelleeeeeee Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 04:55 PM
    Treatment for sprained elbow
    I recently sprained my elbow falling from a height and sticking my arms out in front of me doing gymnastics. It started to swell on the day and the next day, but its slowly going down.

How long should I take off training for it till I recover?

Are there any strapping/taping methods I could use temporarily instead of buying an elbow guard?

Any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.. past experiences?
    tcjohnson Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 07:19 PM
    Use the R.I.C.E method and see if it helps and maybe wrapping it will help with the injury.
    But take enough time for it to heal completely because you don't want it to be injured again because it wasn't healed all the way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Elbow strain [ 1 Answers ]

I recently strained my left elbow no breaks or fractures. Range of motion is getting better what are some exercises to get full mobility in my elbow and wrist? Is it common to have pain in your wrist?:cool: :cool: :cool: :confused: 26 male

Broken elbow under slab [ 1 Answers ]

Howdy, I have a broken elbow under slab and I am trying to get a ball park figure what the cost should be for a complete turn-key replacement job? Trying to make sure I have some type of expectation of what a reasonable quote would look like. Also considered renting the jack hammer and...

P trap elbow for tub [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am installing a new tub and the PVC waste drain has an elbow directly below the tub with a screw on fitting in the elbow. I am assuming this is the p-trap. Will this leak if I simply tighten it? Do I use any kind of glue or putty or teflon tape in this area? It seems like simply...

Closing off a 1 1/2" elbow [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 3" Tee main vertical waste stack, non pressurized. Coming out of the top is a 1 1/2" vent elbow that is showing through the sub floor. I want to seal off the vent so that it is not showing. I am adding another vent. I can't replace the 3" Tee. There is not enough room to cut off the...

Drop-eared elbow [ 2 Answers ]

How far behind the finished wall should I install the drop-eared elbow for the shower head? See the picture Any problems if is 1.5" behind ? Thanks

View more questions Search