Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenmoore4825 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2011, 11:47 PM
    Pain in left arm and leg
    I have pain and heavyness and tingling in my left are and left leg I have not injured it but it doesn't feel right
    SERGIO41593 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Sep 30, 2011, 10:05 AM
    You have had a stroke, or a heart attack , better get to the emergency room fast before it's too late. Those are the symptoms and signs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Numbness on my left arm and left leg [ 6 Answers ]

I experience numbness on lefthand side of my face, arm and also left leg.It happen to me almost a year ago before.Then it lasted just a few months and I was fine all along until recently I have the same problem again.physically I look normal but I sense less feeling in the left leg, arms and feel...

Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg [ 6 Answers ]

Any ideas what would cause this condition on a grown man? Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg. Thanks for helping

Pain in the arm or leg [ 2 Answers ]

I am 45 yrs old, with poor history of physical exercises. About 3 months ago, I started experiencing pain in my right leg after sitting in a position for a relatively long period (like 2 hrs). No swelling, just more like cramps. The pain is relieved when I lie down, elevate the leg a little bit, or...

Arm pain upper leg pain [ 1 Answers ]

My question is I get arm pain and leg pain consitantly , a year ago I was rear ended I`ve had exrays mri`s and recent EMG my mri`s show l1 l2 turning dark l6/7 have buldging ,have something with my neck going on now too emg didn't show anything and constant lower back pain ,but I`m concerned...

Leg and arm pain [ 2 Answers ]

I been having pain in my arms and legs the pain goes in circles it starts from my right arm then my right leg then my left leg then my left arm. I don't know what it is the feeling of it is like numbness and cold like if I have an IV on me and it tingles but it hurts so bad I can't sleep at night....

View more questions Search