Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alyx3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2011, 11:03 AM
    All the symptoms but negative?
    For the Last couple of months I haven't felt like my normal self. I've missed two periods. Im uncomfortable anyway I sit or lay down,there is always a tingling feeling in my abdomen and sometimes it feels like something's moving but I'm not sure and to top it off my breast are really sore. I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative, now what?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2011, 02:33 PM

Now it would be time to visit your doctor for an exam to try and determine a cause.
    kaylaleonardo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2011, 04:47 PM
    Maybe you just have an hormonal imbalance, visit your doctor as soon as possible... birth control can help with this if that is the case

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negative test and pregnancy symptoms [ 14 Answers ]

I am so confused my periods are usually irregular I was supposed to of started my period around April 17 or so but, I had unprotected sex with my husband April 20th. I am not on birth control. Well on May 1st I had what I thought was my period and I think was my period but, it lasted 2 days. It...

Negative test but all symptoms of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I have every sign of pregnancy, but a negative test. Why was my test negative?

Negative tests, but symptoms [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know what to do? I think I am pregnant. I have taken 4 home tests, one at the doctors, and a blood test. All came out negative. I am 4 months late. I am like clock work I'm never late. I have all the symptoms, and I'm sure I feel a lot of movement inside. My husband, aunt and mom felt...

Negative test but have symptoms [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 22 and have 2 kids but my period is nearly 2 week late I have had to negative pregnancy test but I have a few symptoms like going to the toilet a lot feeling very tired and increased appetite and I also haveperiod cramps could I be pregnant :confused:

Pregnancy Symptoms, negative test [ 4 Answers ]

This is my situation: My husband and I decided to stop my birth control in January because I was having a lot of side effects. We were going to attempt the fertility awareness method and use condoms during the week of ovulation. Well the week after I stopped I had a normal week then I began to...

View more questions Search