Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aries_Girl19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2010, 04:44 PM
    virginity lost
    I lost my VIRGINITY this summer to a guy, back in early July. Or at least I think I did, (I didn't see any blood or notice that my Hymen was torn) I had unprotected sex with him for about 30 minutes, but It was mostly Oral & Vaginal sex. It had been 6months on the 12th of January and my body has gone through so many changes it is ridiculous. . I have had an itching FIT wit red welts all over my body, at one point my throat was swollen and I have on and off pain in my stomach, now I have Oral Thrush. I have been told by a few people that this guy is sexually active but one thing that calms my fears is that he has a 8 months old new baby with his girlfriend and she told me that she or her baby don't have a disease. . I am going to get tested next weeks since it has been 6 months, I pray to god that everything is okay. I'll never do that again. But is it possible I have HIV?
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2010, 04:47 PM

Anything is possible when you have unprotected sex.

On a related note, you slept with someone who already has a girlfriend?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 04:50 PM
    HIV is possible only if this guy has HIV.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 05:44 PM

There are 100's of other infections besides HIV, some more serious than others.

Till you get it tested you will not know.

And someone with a infection may pass it along to one, but not always to eaach.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you check that you lost your virginity [ 7 Answers ]

My mom said when I was little, my vagina started to bleed when I fell down the kitchen counter and their was no sigh of a cut... so I am scared that I lost my virginity... do you think I did.. please response

Have I lost my virginity [ 16 Answers ]

Want to know if I lost my virginity... had this time things was moving fast and we were kissing and touching etc we didn't plan on having sex... things got heated and well the tip of his penis went in and I stop it there... have I lost my virginity?

I didn't feel nothing when I lost my virginity! [ 12 Answers ]

Honestly I find this to be so embarassinq! I lost my virginity like 4 months ago and before that I never did any other sexual activities. Well I was on top and when I put it in me I felt NOTHING! Like nothinqqq at all! I didn't believe it was in! All my friends told me it hurts like a crazy and I...

View more questions Search