Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andysmom911 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 01:48 AM
    Chest and left upper arm pain
    I am only 21 years old and have had chostriocondritus, not sure how to spell, in the past causing chest pain. A few nights ago and tonight I am having dull pain in my lower chest that radiates to the under part of my left arm. It also goes arounf to my upper back and shoulder. When I push on the middle of my under upper arm it hurts and send the pain up through my chest. I am afraid it could be a blood clot because I have not done any kind of major physical activity and I am taking birth control but I don't smoke. It is starting to give me anxiety attacks because of not knowing what it could be. I really don't think it is my heart because I had it tested a few years back and I have never had problems with it and everything was always normal. Also I was in the E.R with stomach cramps and they said that white cells where present in my blood and urin but not a large amount. If any one could help it would really ease my mind or let me know what I should do so I'm not running to the hospitol for no reason. Thanks again god bless!
    accespedes Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 02:41 PM

Have you told your doctor about these past incidents and signs/symptoms?
    KellyAlexander Posts: 37, Reputation: 3

Jan 30, 2009, 10:10 AM

Honey you just said you had costochondritis. All your symptoms come from that... that's what that means silly! My lord! I've had it all my life! Chill out!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg [ 6 Answers ]

Any ideas what would cause this condition on a grown man? Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg. Thanks for helping

Left sided groin pain + dizziness and infrequent chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I started having pain in the left side of my groin yesterday, it's painful to sit, walk, stand and then today I took my mom to church and during church I had dizziness and severe chest pain. I was able to drive us home luckily, I had another episode of the chest pain when we got to her house and...

Left groin & down the left leg pain, Hysterectomy didn't work [ 6 Answers ]

I had fibroids and cysts in my left ovaries. Since I had severe pain in the lower left stomach, groin and all the way down on my left leg. The pain is only prominent when I lie down. I am fine during the day, but when I lie down the pain is intense. It looks like one nerve or something. The Doctor...

Upper right chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I work out 4 times a week, but for the past few days I have been getting chest pain on my right side. Starts from the underarm all the way to the upper right chest. When I push my chest and underarm with my fingers it hurts. Breathing is not really a problem. I don't know what it is. Please advise...

Had Mono 5 months ago, now have pain in upper left abdomen [ 2 Answers ]

I had mono for about 6 weeks in July, 06. About two months ago, I started having mild abdominal pain in my upper left abdomen. It has gotten no better nor worse during that time. It does not inhibit me from my normal activities; it's just worrying. It feels similar to how that area felt when I had...

View more questions Search