Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweet20 Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2008, 10:22 AM
    Birth control
    Hey what could happen if I don't take my birth control pillls on time everyday? Am I at risk of getting pregnet?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 5, 2008, 10:32 AM
    Yup that puts you at a higher risk of pregnancy.

The pills are designed to be taken at the same time every day for maximum protection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Birth Control causes birth defects? [ 1 Answers ]

So I take Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo and was reading some info about it and noticed that it said you should not take it if you are pregnant (obviously!) because it causes birth defects. So then I started wondering, what if you are taking it and for some reason it doesn't work and you end up pregnant (as...

Birth control? [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend is getting the shot and I was wondering the chances of her getting pregnant if say I accidentally ejaculated inside of her?

Birth control [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had an abortion a month ago and thought I would never have sex again. Now I am thinking realisticly and want to start birth control pills. When do I start them now that I have missed starting immediately after the procedure?

Birth Control [ 3 Answers ]

HI there I was just wondering if I could be pregnant.. I am on the pill and have been for 3 months now... I am on my 3 month now... But on the 8th day of taking the pill my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex... I should be getting my period today and I feel crampy but nothing has shown yet. I am...

View more questions Search