Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whodiz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 10:30 PM
    Pimples on the bottom of pennis
    Hi I have like small pimples or something at the bottom of my penis , close to pubes but not quite there , but there small and I remember squezing one and white stuff came out almost like a black head... theyve been there fer awhile and it hasn't bothered me , like they are really small , I sweat a lot down there , not sure if its cause of that , but if anyone has an idea on what it might be plzz leave one , thanks
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2007, 02:30 AM
    If your unsure go to your doctor. Maybe it is only caused by sweat but the best advice I have is go to the doctor. You have nothing to lose.

Joe
    gman45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 02:29 PM
    I also have something like this I have no idea what it is. Any help?
    vman123 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2009, 12:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76 View Post
    If your unsure go to your doctor. Maybe it is only caused by sweat but the best advice I have is go to the doctor. You have nothing to lose.

Joe
    Hey yes I am 16 right now and had never had sex or anything like that I mean yes I have masturbate a bit and my friend told me that it could be something like a heat rash I don't know but I am really scared and it is really itchy too and I have pimple look like things on my shaft at first I though it was genital herpes but I never had sex but it is something I just want to know oh yea and one more then I do work out and I am involed in sports and all that good stuff and just in case you are wondering I did cross country and wrestling season is just beginning to start so I guess imma be sweating down there quit a bit and then I went to the doctor and he said its not herpes well I haven't got tested so I don't know but he did give some pills and 2 bottles of cream and that is called ummm hold be right back OK the cream is called Nystatin ointment usp I don't know what that means and then it says Rx only I don't ing noo I just want to have great protected sex someday with out this bull on my butt urrgg well please comment back please help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimples [ 15 Answers ]

Tell me best way to get rid of pimples and acnes

Pimples [ 2 Answers ]

I just have a question about my face skin Because of my pimples I got lots of marks and I still have that pimples and it so hard to do shave. I tried ecerything to clear it but it didn't work I want to clear my skin means my pimples and that marks. How can I do it??

Pimples? [ 2 Answers ]

I have red bumps on my penis. I have had them for a couple of years now... even before my first sexual experience so I'm pretty sure its not an std. I think they are just pimples from the look of them. There's different sizes and pop just like zits do. I was just wondering if there is any way to...

Pimples [ 5 Answers ]

I have a questions regarding about my pimple problem uhm what kind of treatment (ointment) can u advice me to put on my face and what kind of moisturizer best of my situation?tnx so much I'm looking forward of your reply to me

View more questions Search