Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweet111489 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 07:33 AM
    Rectal bleeding
    I am having a significant amount of bright red blood when I go to the bathroom... it literally continues come out enough that I have to sit awhile until it has subsided and this morning was a very great amount of blood in the water. Please tell me what this is an indication of and what's do I do... thank you!
    sweet111489 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 07:34 AM

Why am I having rectal bleeding?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rectal bleeding [ 18 Answers ]

Hi all, so every time I have a bowel movement I bleed.. in the mornings when I just urinate I bleed (from my butt) I'm freakin out! When I poo it hurts really bad... any more questions ask... I need answers

Rectal Bleeding - Not Hemerrhoids. [ 3 Answers ]

Dear People in the know, I have a medical condition that I would like a bit of advice about. I have rectal bleeding which happens after I pass stools. The blood is bright red usually and varies from a little to quite a lot. The doctor here in Rwanda initially diagnosed problems with...

Rectal bleeding? [ 4 Answers ]

I am bleeding a lot from my rectum, there's no pain with it just bleeding. When I pee or have a bowel movement I bleed a lot and then when I stand up it's bright red and it drips out . Can you help me figure out what's wrong?

Rectal prolapses [ 9 Answers ]

I have done some internet research on rectal prolapses but haven't found what I need. Does anyone know much about this condition? What exactly are the symptoms? I don't know if I have something protruding from the rectum... it seems more like the skin is just loose and not puckered in at the top of...

Rectal discomfort [ 3 Answers ]

I'm having difficulty categorizing my problem... After a bowel movement ( "normal" and "regular") and cleansing well I have to clean myself again in about an hour or less. I realize the need to do this because I have burning and itching. I have read about fissures and rectoceles but this doesn't...

View more questions Search