Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fallan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2013, 08:50 AM
    Pain left arm
    Ive got a dull ache in my left arm which is easing after about 10 minutes now Im resting Ive just been using a saw cutting tree branches but I used my right hand for that.I had a stent fitted 18 months ago but haven't got any pains in my chest
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 28, 2013, 09:58 AM
    Given that you can't really cut tree branches leaving one arm totally unused, it could be from that.
    Given that you had major surgery on your heart not long ago, it could be that!
    CALL your doctor office.
    Fallan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2013, 11:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Given that you can't really cut tree branches leaving one arm totally unused, it could be from that.
    Given that you had major surgery on your heart not long ago, it could be that!
    CALL your doctor office.
    Thanks you are quite right I did hold with the left hand will keep a check on it though

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood pressure taken with cuff to small (2) Now have severe pain in upper left arm [ 3 Answers ]

Blood pressure was taken with cuff to small, then repeated. Ever since I have had severe pain in left arm now seeming to radiate into lower arm. Its been 3 weeks.Used elastic bandages for first week then told to use heating pad. Motrin is not easing pain and I can't lift arm any longer.

Pain intermittent in left arm and under left shoulder blade [ 0 Answers ]

My left arm has been having intermittent pain from the shoulder to the wrist for about 24 hours and I did not fall or do anything to injure it and in the past hour I have noticed that I now have pain under my left shoulder blade as well. I have been under a tremendous amount of stress for the past...

Pain in left arm and leg [ 1 Answers ]

I have pain and heavyness and tingling in my left are and left leg I have not injured it but it doesn't feel right

Chest and left upper arm pain [ 2 Answers ]

I am only 21 years old and have had chostriocondritus, not sure how to spell, in the past causing chest pain. A few nights ago and tonight I am having dull pain in my lower chest that radiates to the under part of my left arm. It also goes arounf to my upper back and shoulder. When I push on the...

Pain in left arm [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know what I have but I was hoping someone might help I'm over weight, My left arm and leg have a pain in them sometimes, and I haven't had my period in months. ( I've never had sex so it's not something to do with that)

View more questions Search