Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kkrapstick Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 11:48 AM
    Can I pass a EtG test in 64 hours
    I drank on Friday night probably 5 stiff drinks and 5 beers. I'm a very large man and I played basketball the next day for a few hours and drank a lot of water on Monday and urinated several times before my test. I tested at 3pm Monday what are my chances of passing?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2012, 06:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kkrapstick View Post
    i drank on friday night probably 5 stiff drinks and 5 beers. im a very large man and i played basketball the next day for a few hours and drank alot of water on monday and urinated several times before my test. i tested at 3pm monday what are my chances of passing?
    All of the research in that range of consumption is based on BAC levels. There are no studies that deal with measured consumption. That makes the results vague and imprecise.

It is possible to pass an EtG in the 60-70 range following heavy drinking but detection is also possible in the range of 70-100 hours.

Wish I could be more helpful but the information isn't available. Following are 4 individuals from this site that have reported their results after testing. All involving 10 or more drinks and reported passing at the times indicated:

59 hours after last drink, 12 mixed drinks, M-44-210 lb.Cutoff 250 >LINK

55 hours from last drink, 15 drinks (3 bottles of wine), F-44-150 alcoholic >LINK

55 hours from last drink, 11+ drinks, M-204 lbs, 6' 2” >LINK

61 hours from last drink, extremely heavy binge drinking on consecutive days, whiskey and beer. M 230 lbs, 6' >LINK

Note that these are self reports and unconfirmed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass EtG test after 59 hours? [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 6ft 3in 230 lbs I been drinking water for the last 3 hours my test is tomorrow by 11am... I drank last on Monday at 3am I have also been taking creatine and a detox pill I plan waking up early and running and sweatting allot will this be enough to pass

Will I pass EtG test in 70 hours? [ 5 Answers ]

I had a whole bottle of wine on Tuesday, June 5th, consumed from 3:00pm to about 6:00pm, will I pass the ETG test today on Friday, June 8th, at 2:00pm. I'm 5'4 and weigh about 125lbs, and don't get much exercise.

Will I pass an ETG test after 71 hours? [ 9 Answers ]

I am 6ft 150lbs and I drank 6 beers from 11am until 6pm on Saturday. I have an ETG on Tuesday at 6pm. Will I pass the test?

Will I pass an EtG test after 60 hours? [ 4 Answers ]

Is the 80 hour detection of alcohol through an EtG test just the worst case senerio? If I, a 24 year old male, 130 lbs. drank 6 beers, would I be able to pass an EtG test?

View more questions Search