Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhudsonfalls Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 12:20 PM
    Will the ETG test detect even one drink?
    If I drank 1 beer at 1:00 pm on a Saturday, and then drank three more at 9:00 pm on Saturday night, what are the chances that it will show up on an ETG test? Please I need to know. Let me know at [email protected]
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 01:46 PM

EtG production during alcohol metabolism varies widely between individuals. Based on the quantity consumed EtG will probably be above the detection level of 100 ng for 30-60 hours from the time of your last drink.
    tonytiger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2011, 10:55 AM
    How high can an EtG test result be for one ounce of alcohol consumed within 18 hrs in a 200 lb male if proper diet and excersize have been adhered to for a substantial period and no other alcohol has been consumed for weeks prior to this one instance?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2011, 01:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytiger View Post
    how high can an etg test result be for one ounce of alcohol consumed within 18 hrs in a 200 lb male if proper diet and excersize have been adhered to for a substancial period of time and no other alcohol has been consumed for weeks prior to this one instance?
    I need a little clarification. One ounce is 2/3 of a standard drink (US) or about 0.4 oz of pure ethanol. One standard drink is 0.6 pure ethanol.

Given your description, it is unlikely that an EtG would be above the level of dectection at 18 hours even at 100 ng cutoff.

Hope that answers your question, if not, provide a little more info and I will be happy to clarify.
    lejeh143 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 12:04 PM
    Dr BIll, wed night I had a beer, 3 chocolate martinis, and 1 glass of wine. Fri at 11a I had a bailys and coffee. Sat morning I woke up and drank a detox drink(kambucha), 3 bottles of water, 30oz of all nautral cranberry juice, 1 vitamin water. I had to take a EtG test at 11am. Please help me. I need to know if I am going to fail. I weigh 110lbs. 26yr old female who works out regularyl. Thanks for everything...
    lejeh143 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 12:29 PM
    Omg thanks for responding! I am freaking out. Can you call me? 402-517-8188? If not... this may help
    1. The chocolate martinis were made at pf changs restaurant here in town and probably had 1-2oz vodka I would assume in them.
    2. The time on Wed was 730pm the first beer was consumed... then I had 3 martinis from 9pm to 12a... then had maybe a half a glass of reisling before 2am.
    3. One ounce of bailys
    4. I just got home from the EtG test that was concucted at 11am today.
    I drank a lot of fluids starting at 730 am this morning but I am not sure if that would have effected my urain because it took me from 730am to 1030 am to even drink all of the beverages.
    Thank you again so much... I REALLY appreciate it. And again if I could talk to you I will pay you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a UA test out there that can detect alcohol over 7 days time? [ 5 Answers ]

Hopefully I'm using this site correctly. I was told by a parole officer that there's a ua test that can be sent off to a lab that can detect alcohol 4 weeks back. How far can such a test go back? 4 weeks, 2 weeks, 80 hours... I have no clue. :confused:

If no alcohol was consumed what would cause the test to detect 0.039 [ 8 Answers ]

If no alcohol was consumed what would cause my result to come back at 0.039

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

How long can EtG test can detect alcohol in pee? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't have test anyitme soon but I drunk and I'm worries. If I get tested in two days will I

View more questions Search