My throat hurts, I have a fever,head ache,etc

Asked Jun 7, 2008, 04:34 PM 1 Answer
    Recently I have been sick. I have had a fever,sore throat,stuffy nose,stiff neck and before all this some kind of eye infection. For my throat it only hurts to swallow. Also before I got sick I had this weird squishy semi hard bump can anyone help. It would be greatly apperciated.

Last edited by mckballer25; Jun 7, 2008 at 04:40 PM.
    1 Answer
    J_9's Avatar
    J_9 Posts: 36,714, Reputation: 5273

#2

Jun 7, 2008, 04:37 PM

Time to go to the doctor. You could very well have strep throat, but only your doctor can diagnose this properly.

Hoarse throat and ear ache [ 4 Answers ]

I am 43 year old smoker(since I was 13) and for the past 8-9 months I have had a hoarse throat with a feeling of something in it and a painful ear ache. I have had my thyroid checked and they say it is fine. My voice keeps going in and out and scratchy as well. I know that this isn't just a cold or...

Hurts when he puts it in, fine during, hurts when he cums in me. [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what it is. I went for a pap and I had a bacterial infection and I started taking this medication and afterwards, sex just isn't the same. I mean its so painful. Ive been with this guy for more than a year and we never used a condom but I don't think that has anything to do wit my...

Hay fever [ 6 Answers ]

I've had hay fever since I was about 18. It isn't quite as bad now but still there. Has anyone ever outgrown it or does it tend to last for life?