Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dhughes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 10:03 AM
    Bulging Disc
    Need info on alternatives to invasive surgery.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 16, 2007, 10:36 AM
    We can probably give you some ideas, but we need to know more about the invasive surgery, although, alternates to surgery is probably not a good idea if your doctor has advised.
    summer6726 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 03:06 PM
    It is always good to get a second opinion and look around for alternatives to surgery... esp. back surgery. Anyone who tells you to do as your MD advised should not be giving advice. I am an ICU RN... look at all your options before having surgery. You may end up having the surgery anyway but give yourself the option. I hope all goes well with you.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 18, 2007, 03:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by summer6726
    It is always good to get a second opinion and look around for alternatives to surgery...esp. back surgery. Anyone who tells you to do as your MD advised should not be giving advice. I am an ICU RN...look at all your options before having surgery. You may end up having the surgery anyway but give yourself the option. I hope all goes well with you.
    I don't agree with your statement "anyone who tell you to do as your MD advised should not be giving advice", especially as you are an RN. We have some excellent medical people here and I believe at times they always say to refer to your doctor for advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bulging vein and pain in palm of hand [ 4 Answers ]

I recently had a sharp pain in the palm of my hand. When I looked down I could see a big vein bulging and it looked like it was moving. It was an intense pain and lasted for maybe a minute. I thought it could be a cramp? But now where the pain was it is swollen and bruised and sore to the...

F disc [ 2 Answers ]

How do you f disc my PC?

F disc [ 5 Answers ]

I have a computer with windows xp home edition. My computer crashes every two weeks. I use the restore disk and its good for a little while. I want to find out how to f disc my computer and clear it out and start over

Bulging vein hand pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bulging vein on the top of my hand (big vein over my wrist)-it is painful to touch and to move my wristand started a few days ago - the vein is still bulging. Unlike the other guys that asked feb 2007 - mine is on the top of my habd and still here. I don't remember hitting it and am...

Once I Have Made A Disc, Can I Make Copies Of The Disc Uncopiable? [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah erm, I have made a disc consisting of some word and excel files. I would like to sell this disc as it is interactive and can benefit people. How do I copy the disc so people can use it but cannot re write/copy it on their computer and sell it on? :rolleyes:

View more questions Search