Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Confuzzledmonkey Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 05:42 AM
    Am I too heavy?
    I'm 11 and weigh around 48 Kg and am around 164cm. Am I too heavy because my friends whoare all at least 10cm shorter than me all weigh only around 38kg.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 24, 2007, 05:47 AM
    Your weight sounds absolutley perfect for your height. Just keep eating healthy. You are still growing, your height and weight will eventually balance out.

So, no you are not too heavy, you are just right.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2007, 02:05 PM
    You right at the beginning of your growing stage, you are just fine, just eat healthy foods, fruits and stay away from junk food. :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen, and heavy [ 2 Answers ]

Ugh. For the last few days, I've had this weird, uncomfortable feeling that my skin is too tight or that I'm all swollen. My feet and legs feel as if I'm wearing very tight socks, even when they are bare. My hands feel very tight and swollen when I clench them. My arms and legs feel heavy and it...

Heavy Periods [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had a d+c in December after a missed abortion , after that my first period was light then the next 2 have been v heavy for the first 1-2 days they have never been like this before. It seems to just run out when I go to the toilet and am passing small clots. I also don't seem to have a...

Heavy flow [ 5 Answers ]

The last few periods that I've had have been a heavy flow and I was just wondering if this was bad and if I should be concerned about it as I am a young teen. Is it bad that I am losing a lot of blood?:confused:

Very heavy period [ 3 Answers ]

For the last two months I have had clotting and chunks of blood come out when I am on my period last month I was on for 3 weeks but one week was spotting and then there was a week and a half of clumping and bleeding then regular bleeding and it is the same so far for this week. In November of 04 I...

View more questions Search