Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mehlhorn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 02:52 AM
    Red pin-like spots on body
    Hi

A couple of months ago I developed a red pin-head like rash which spread over most of the body. Yesterday, I noticed the re-appearance of the same rash on the tops of my legs and this morning it has spread to the abdomen and neck.

I don't appear to have any other symptoms. I'm always tired, but feel this is due to a bad diet, being a single parent and working a very stressful job in publishing.

Should I be concerned about this?

Sharon
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2012, 11:48 AM
    It could be an allergic reaction. Often, people on this site try an antihistamine to try and bring it under control, and use an astringent like Witch Hazel to remove any itching you may experience. However, you should see a Doctor to be sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny pin sized red itchy dots [ 17 Answers ]

I have about 5 or so of this tiny pin sized red dots that itch more than anything I've ever experienced. I found if I leave them alone they'll dry up in about a week or so. But if I dare scratch them they spread into a rash. Any ideas?

Tiny red spots on skin [ 35 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I don't know if I have just noticed these or if they have just appeared but nonetheless I am stressed out over them. They look like someone took a tiny tiny pin and place little dots on my skin. They are hard to see unless you are pretty close the area. They are not raised and...

Red bumps on my body [ 3 Answers ]

I have been experiencing red itchy bumps on my breasts, arms, back, and legs for the past week. I haven't changed detergents or body soap or anything. I'm really confused as to why I keep breaking out at different times of the day. I've gone through a lot of bendadryl and it continues to keep...

Red spots [ 1 Answers ]

I have red sopts around my ankles from flea bites, how do I reduce the redness of them

Red Spots [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I noticed that I have a bunch of red spots covering my entire body. They almost look like small pipples but the are not white heads, just small and read. They don't look anything like chickenpox? Could this occur from something I ate having an allergic reaction? They don't itch really...

View more questions Search