Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fait Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2012, 07:00 PM
    2 week period with near constant blood clots
    Okay I have been have a pretty heavy period now for almost 2 weeks with almost near constant medium to large blood clots.

I am 38, mother of 2, PCOS with fibroid and endometriosis-- lovely huh?

I have never been consistent with my period and recently finished a round of medroxyprogesterone for precancerous cells, The last biopsy was clear and the doctor mentioned hyperplasia. I believe she meant that as the reason for the 2 extended periods of last year (2-3 month periods) and as a possibly reason for the abnormal cell growth.

At this point I am just so sick of bleeding all the time. The blood is bright red and the blood clots are not showing any sign of getting smaller. I plan on calling my doctor in the morning but right now I am just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and might know what the heck is going on.

Thank you for any advice or opinion you might have.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular period, thick blood, light flow, blood clots [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 19 and I am supposed to be on my period now. When my period started 3 days ago it was only brown discharge and then changed to red. Now its only thick blood and clots which is coming out and it hasn't happened to me before and it barely reaches to the pad. I usually have a normal period, I...

Blood clots during period [ 6 Answers ]

Is it normal for a woman in her early 40's to have blood clots during her period?

Blood clots during period [ 1 Answers ]

Is it norman for a woman in her early 40's to have blood clots during her period?

Blood clots with period [ 3 Answers ]

I have had my period for 6 or 7 days with a lot of cramps and have a lot of big clots coming out every day,is this normal?I lose 3 or 4 clots every time I urinate. >Moved from Forum Help<

Blood Clots during my period [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on my period for a little over a week and I am having a lot of clots. Last month I experienced the same thing. What could be wrong and should I go to the emergency room?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.