Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moo22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2011, 09:52 PM
    I have pain on my left side below my ribs, and also yellowish discharge
    I have pain on my left side below my ribs, and also a yellowish discharge. Do you think I could be pregnant? Before I was having other color discharge like brown and orange. Help?
    BMooney Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Sep 29, 2011, 06:37 PM
    Hey Moo22,

Any pain in that area is uncomfortable, I know all too well, but there's a lot of information that you're leaving out before I could even hazard a guess. I wouldn't jump to pregnancy off the bat though either, ovarian cysts are the first thing that come to mind. Women can have them all of the time and not know it, it almost sounds like one has ruptured and that's the pain you're feeling, and the fluid from the cyst could very well be the discharge you're seeing as well. If the pain does not worsen, and if it's more of a sharp jab, almost like a pixy with an ice pick running around there, I would recommend two ibphrophen, a heating pad and an easy going movie, laughing only hurts.

If the pain gets worse and is steady, and I mean a 20 minutes OMG THAT HURTS! Kind of pain where you can't even talk, verses it comes and goes uncomfortable jabs, I would go to the ER immediately! It's very very rare but cysts can twist, and depending on where it's at, it could twist around something it shouldn't be :-( Better to be safe than sorry.

Good luck! Oh, and also, don't forget the chocolate! Even if it's a small piece, it'll make you smile... first step to feeling better :-D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Groin pain in left side and I have a lot of gas then the pain goes away.. [ 1 Answers ]

I have pain in left groin and when i have gas it goes away for awhile but lately the pain is getting worstler and do no go away

Consistent Pain on right side. Above hip, below ribs. [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a consistent pain in my lower right side for about 4 days. It is above my hip but below my ribs and just to the rear. (part back, part side) It comes and goes. When it's present no position I sit in, lay in, etc... helps the pain. It isn't a pain that restricts me because it doesn't...

Pain on left side of abdomen and left leg [ 3 Answers ]

My pain is intermittent but lately has been more frequent and more intense, I have had an internal scan which showed fibroids. Can anyone help

Pain in left side [ 12 Answers ]

This is my first pregnancy so I will have lots of questions... here is my first or second or third... lol. I have had minimal pressure or pain on my right side but a lot on my left side. Is it normal to have it more on one side then the other? I know about ectopic pregnancies but I would think the...

Vaginal discharge/ Pain in left side of stomach(Bottom part) [ 5 Answers ]

Before were using condom as a protection for almost 3 years and all of a sudden we stop using it. Even before I took my first pap smear I been having this light yellow discharge and sometimes it appears white. I feel burning after sex. Other than that, I 'm having sometimes pain in my left side at...

View more questions Search