Ask
    mezozexy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2011, 05:15 PM
    What will bring your blood sugar down?
    High blood sugar
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2011, 05:22 PM

What does your Physician advise? This is NOTHING to play around with.

My late husband was severely diabetic. I'm not trying to scare you but the ups and down with Diabetes can permanently damage your body.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood sugar [ 3 Answers ]

What is the total range for blood sugar tested before meals and after meals?

Am I at Risk of diabetes and can I bring down the present sugar levels. & how? [ 4 Answers ]

I am male age 55 years, Test results dated - 29.1.08 My Total cholesterol -243.4mg\dl- HDL- 55.9- LDL-148.9-triglcerides- 360.4- fasting blood sugar- 106mg\dl I am not yet diabetic, My blood sugar was normal until now -I am over weight -88kgs -ht- 5ft-8" I don't smoke , drink...

Blood sugar [ 4 Answers ]

Does your blood sugar lever change during pregnancy? The reason I ask is because before becoming pregnant I was addicted to sweets. Now that I am pregnant sweets don't appeal to me like they use to. However, the other night we went to a friend's house to watch a football game. While I was there I...

Blood sugar [ 1 Answers ]

What is the ideal blood sugar level

Blood sugar [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, My mom says she had really high blood sugar. She is way beyond normal. She has been dieting n trying to loss weight since she is fat n she thinks it will help her. Please can u give me some reasons for why her sugar keeps going high. She is a nurse and she herself doesn't know the...

View more questions Search