Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jimijimi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 09:15 AM
    I think I have testicular cancer
    I am 15 years old and am 16 in a few days. Recently I have noticed a lump at the end of my penis where it meets my balls. I am extremely worried about this and am wondering if I should go to the docters. I have not told any one as I am very embarrassed by it. Also I noticed the other day that there was a little blood in my urine as well. Please can someone help me!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 28, 2011, 09:54 AM
    If you are concerned about this then the ONLY person that can offer assistance is YOUR doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Curious About Testicular Cancer. [ 2 Answers ]

I've found this thing at the top of my testical... its a small thing that sticks out, like a mini anntena for example. Its not quite a lump but its been there for months and I think its testicular cancer. Am not sure what to do and I was curious what docters do when you go and see them and tell...

Do I have testicular cancer [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there on my left testical there is a mass of something it fills like tubes but its quite big abd my right testical doesn't have it, my testicals have been like this since I can rember but I'm worries about this please could you help

Possible testicular cancer? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 18, fit and healthy. But I have noticed I have a tiny (half the size of a pea if that) bump just above my left testicle. It is pretty hard but when I have had a shower it does soften slightly which leads me to believe it could be another cyst. I have previously had a sebaceous cyst...

View more questions Search