Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pennys36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2011, 08:47 PM
    Smooth spots on the outside of my vagina
    A while ago I got what seemed like a pimple on the outside skin of my vagina. I didn't think anything of it because I had an acne problem in a the first place. I popped it once it came back than I accidenly shaved over it another time and it didn't coem back it seemed to die down but left a smooth spot of skin in its place, it does not irritate me or anything its just kind of there. It wouldn't bother me but we are talking about stis in health and it kind of freaked me out, beacuase I am sexually active and hve been since I was 16. I am really concerned because I don't want to pass anything off to my fiancé. Please help.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 23, 2011, 09:46 PM

There's really no way for us to tell you what it is. If it's an STI you'll have to have it properly diagnosed by a doctor.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2011, 03:04 PM
    Hi penny... Go and see your doctor explain what your problem is, see a lady doctor if you find that easier,she will be able to help, either by looking and knowing that it isn't stis or just to be sure she'll probably take a swab and sent it to the lab for testing.

You say you've only ever had the 1 spot, with no irritation or any thing that bothers you,I'd be very surprised if it was stis, I think you have been studying this topic and this has suddenly reminded you of this spot that normally you forget is even there, making you panic a bit.

Go see your doctor straight away to put your mind at ease.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fading Age Spots, Sun Spots, Freckles & Tan Lines? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I've just found this forum while Googling for effective ways to achieve what my topic's title describes. I've browsed through many of the posts here but couldn't find the answers I seek. I'm fair skinned and have some sun damage resulting from a bad sunburn a few months ago. Even...

Smooth concrete [ 4 Answers ]

The unfinished part of our basement is concrete and mostly smooth, but I would like to make it "brush-able" throughout A lot of it (~20 sqft or so) is just rough enough to hinder a fine broom, and I think a concrete paint or sealer might take care of it. Suggestions? Another spot (~2 sqft) is...

Smooth Away [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone tried the smooth away buffer thing? If so, how did it work? What's the equivalent? Is it as good as shaving? Feels like you've waxed?

Smooth grout on smooth tile [ 5 Answers ]

We just grouted our bathroom wall tiles (smoooth white subway style pattern) with smooth white pre mixed grout. It isn't going in well and is now cracking and hardneing with bums and edges :( Do we have to do another coat or will that be too thick... it is showing some thinset and the edges of the...

I need smooth legs! [ 1 Answers ]

How do I look after my skin correctly? I want my legs to be smooth like a river, how do I do that?

View more questions Search