Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needlilhelp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 12:38 PM
    in 2 weeks it started with runny stool then black now bloody?
    hubby is having tummy troubles, started 2-3 weeks ago. Loose watery stool, then black bloody watery, now red bloody watery. Worried over fresh blood

he is a beer drinker
    2 weeks ago he ate off a taco truck
    past 2 month history
    recently mentioned light colored stools
    recently had to take a round of antibiotics ( z pak azrithamiacin? ) first time he has taken any type of antibiotic in several yrs.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2011, 12:56 PM

Take him to the doctor... that can be a symptom of many things including Colon cancer.

Your body should not be leaking blood out of any orifice. You should always seek out a doctor when it does.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 23, 2011, 02:11 AM

It could by any number of things including colon cancer, ulcer, etc. Only a doctor can diagnose and treat him properly.

This is not something that should be left alone to see if it just goes away. He needs immediate medical attention.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2011, 02:49 PM
    Hi needlilhelp, as the previous posts have already said, take your hubby to the doctor.

Yes, there are many things this could be... serious things... but it could also be... not so serious... in any event it has to be checked out by a doctor, just to be sure.

If possible take a stool sample and a urine sample.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bloody stool [ 1 Answers ]

I'm leaking bloody mugus I'm 38 weeks and I am 4cm [ 2 Answers ]

I am leaking bloody mugus and I am 38 weeks pregnant and my contractions are 3-4 minutes apart and I am 4 cm diluated

Runny stool with mucous and blood [ 1 Answers ]

I got a new puppy and immediately took her to the vet. She already had 2 sets of shots, so he did a fecal for worms. He found nothing but just in case gave us meds for Coccidia and vinbantel for Roundworms, Hookworms, and Tapeworms. My puppy hasn't had a normal bowel moment since I brought her...

Re ? About my puppy's bloody stool [ 2 Answers ]

QUOTE=momlene]Hello... I have a puppy which is a shi-poo... the puppy was found running down a street with it's female litter mate... I believe I have found out the people that have sold the puppies and the article said the puppies have had their 1st 5 way shots and wormed... the puppies are around...

Bloody stool? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! Sunday night Annie my Lab jumped up and got the left overs of a chicken my family had. It was kind of funny actually because she tried to bury it under the blanket in her crate. She didn't have time to eat much of it, but I think she had a couple of chicken bones, which I've heard are bad...

View more questions Search