Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AMMAA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2011, 09:03 AM
    HPV
    Hello doctor

Am a female. I had one time unprotected sex with person who has warts in his hand and neck and abdomen. It was anal sex and kissing. My question is , is that warts are HPV, and do I get them from him by touching them and one time having sex. Please do reply . Am so warried about it. Thanks.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2011, 09:19 AM

Its possible... but its more about what's on his tallywhacker than what's on his hand, neck and adbomen at the time.

HPV is the least of your worries however. That is the most efficient means of contracting AIDS (unprotected anal sex)... AIDS will kill you... HPV won't.

And you can get any other STD that way as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy & hpv [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if it is possible to have hpv before getting pregnant and not find out until after giving birth? Even with the required tests pregnant women take during pregnancy(I think it includes a pap). Can you have it and not show for that long? Or does that mean the partner was cheating?

Hpv after histerectomy [ 1 Answers ]

My mom had a histerectomy and wants to know if she can still get hpv and the histerectomy had nothing to do with hpv

Hpv and Stds [ 3 Answers ]

I was dianosed with HPV almost a year ago. I have genital warts... about 5 small warts around the outside of my vagina and my upper, upper thighs. I currently treat them with Aldera but am still waiting for results. THe other day I noticed 2 new bumps, one on either side of my labia, that seem...

I have hpv [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there in the summer I was diganosted with hpv and my recent tests show abnormal cells.. im pretty shure the last time my other doctor told me that the hpv was gone but pre cancerouse tissuse was left behind.. is this posible to have gotten rid of the disease but still havew cancerus cells?

? About HPV [ 1 Answers ]

If someone is diagnosed as having HPV, does that mean that they automatically have genital warts? Or can you be diagnosed with HPV and not have genital warts? I thought that I read somewhere that only 2 strains of HPV actually caused genital warts... :confused:

View more questions Search