Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zaikudo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2011, 11:39 PM
    Urinary Problems.
    I'm and 18 year old male with no history of urinary tract issues or anything of the sort. But around February of this year I started to have some urinary issues and when I went to the doctor they gave me meds for a UTI. I took them and nothing improved. Over the next month I had been taken back to several doctors none of which really helped me at all. I go to a urologist today and maybe he can help me but my question is: I had extreme difficulty urinating last night. I just couldn't get it to flow at all, before last night it was just frequent urination and the constant feeling of needing to go but over the weekend it's gotten worse and worse until last night I had to strain and strain to get it to come out. I'm just wondering what this could possibly be.
    Dr1757 Posts: 186, Reputation: 25

Mar 18, 2011, 03:28 AM

I think you're to young to be having prostate problems but your urologist will be the one to make that call. Have you been tested for a STD?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urinary Trac infections [ 6 Answers ]

What would cause a person to get Urinary Trac Infections every 4 months or so? I am always prescribed the same antibiotic Cipro for 7 days. My Dr. says it's nothing to worry about. However I still think it unusual .

Daughter has urinary problems [ 5 Answers ]

My 4 year old was potty trained for a year at two years old for almost a year now she has had several UTI's and we have had blood tests, VCG, renal ultrasound all with negative results, but still she is wetting herself, like I said for a year she had no accidents at all then I struggle with her...

Urinary Problems [ 4 Answers ]

I just got a Newfoundland purebred puppy and the breeder told me up front that he has a urinary problem. He drinks constantly and pees almost immediately with no warning and continuously until its gone then he's immediately thirsty again, he drinks almost until vomiting. He's 7 weeks old. Is...

View more questions Search