Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dj2011 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2011, 10:12 PM
    Internal leg pain
    When I touch the side of my leg it feels as though it is bruised on the insidepain ful to touch... no visible swelling ,redness or bruising... ANY IDEAS

Check out some similar questions!

Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg [ 6 Answers ]

Any ideas what would cause this condition on a grown man? Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg. Thanks for helping

Arm pain upper leg pain [ 1 Answers ]

My question is I get arm pain and leg pain consitantly , a year ago I was rear ended I`ve had exrays mri`s and recent EMG my mri`s show l1 l2 turning dark l6/7 have buldging ,have something with my neck going on now too emg didn't show anything and constant lower back pain ,but I`m concerned...

Internal Pain of Leg [ 1 Answers ]

I want some information about pain of leg : How can we prevent leg pain? It was got to me when my leg was very fastly touched to a coconut Sell.

Leg pain [ 2 Answers ]

The past few months have suffered from pain from buttock down left leg making very hard to walk for any length of time

Internal pain when urinating [ 6 Answers ]

I have had a horrific burning pain when urinating which lasts about 15 minutes after. It's now painful all around and inside my genital area and even sharp pains in my stomach. What's wrong with me ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.