Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ToniaR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2011, 08:34 PM
    Foot pain
    I have like a burning pain, kind of feels numb sometimes, on the right side of my right foot. I didn't have an injury there and its been that way for almost a year. What could it be??
    Auntie_Zak Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2011, 10:42 AM
    It Could Be Anything From A Hairline Fracture In Part Of A Bone Or It Could Be A Bite.
    My Suggestion Is To Go To The GP And See What They Think.

Auntie Zak
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2011, 11:24 AM
    Hi ToniaR... do you walk OK,by that I mean do you have a tendency to walk over on the side of your foot?

Do your shoes support the foot,could they be slightly to big, or perhaps they've stretched through wearing, this could cause your foot to walk over on one side a little without you even noticing.

Perhaps the burning sensation is what suddenly brings your attention to your foot,also if you are walking over to one side, then I imagine over a period your foot would become a little numb,especially if you do a lot of standing.

If having read this post none of my suggestions apply to your complaint, then consider going to see you GP who can look into it further.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain side of foot, feels painful but better when I squeeze my foot [ 4 Answers ]

It is midway down my right foot and only foot massage seems to apease it, but itsgetting worse and hurts earlier and earlier each evening. The central point is midway and for the ultimate in relief is to squeeze my feet down the sides, but that also sends me into agony once squeezed, but the long...

Foot pain on side of foot [ 33 Answers ]

Was hoping someone could help. I have pain on the outside of my right foot. It is 1/2 way down the foot, it is tender to the touch and makes walking difficult.. Any ideas what it is? Thanks..

Foot pain on the bottom of foot with a knot right below my little toe [ 1 Answers ]

My pain is on my right foot on the bottom. There's a knot on the ball just below the 3 and 4th toe. It is very painful to the touch.

How do I treat bunion-related foot pain that is also creating severe back pain? [ 5 Answers ]

I began using orthotics some months back to relieve severe foot pain - the result of two toes that are not in alignment. I found some relief, but I've recently experienced sharp, stabbing pain in my lower back and upper thigh. I am trying to find the connection, but the doctors I've seen either...

Foot pain and swelling top cneter portion of my foot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: The top of my foot is swollen and in pain. Thye took and exray and it showed degenerative changes in my foot? What does that mean? :confused:

View more questions Search