Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    merc09 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 08:17 PM
    Query diabetes
    Immediately after endoscopy became izzy blood sugar 3.8mmols. Mentioned recent frequent mictuation was advised to have fasting blood sugar done. However result was normal.
    For years now have not drunk tea or coffee but just coca cola. This got me thinking as to the fasting blood sugar result bearing in mind thatonly fasted for approx 8 hours. Would this have yhad a bearing on said result? Have now started to have frequent mictuation again. Am aged 66yrs asthmatic poor circulation to lower limbs
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 13, 2011, 08:23 PM

By mictuation, you mean urination, correct? Are you male or female?

If you are female, have you had any children? If the answer is yes, how many children have you had?

8 hours is appropriate for a fasting blood sugar.

Mar 14, 2011, 12:56 AM
    Male urination

Mar 14, 2011, 12:58 AM

Male urination

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have diabetes [ 2 Answers ]

What are the best signs to determine whether you have diabetes? It runs in my family and I don't know what symptoms to be looking out for to determine if I do. I am worried that someday I'm going to end up in the hospital because I was unaware of the possibility that I may have diabetes. What...

He Has Diabetes. [ 1 Answers ]

I've known very few people with diabetes so I did not know much about it. My boyfriend has diabetes and I still have confusion on this disorder. I worry about him a lot since he does wrestling and he often has to cut weight. He tries not to eat so much because of it which I understand can be...

Help With Diabetes [ 5 Answers ]

What would you recommend as a herbal help for controlling diabetes?

Diabetes [ 2 Answers ]

My father has diabetes and wants some home made fudge... I make the fantasy fudge by kraft and have all the ingredients I have exchanged the sugar for splenda, I found some sugar free marshmallow dip (hope it works:o ) the only thing that Im not sure is instead of the semi sweet chocolate chips I...

DNS Query Query. A Query about DNS Queries... [ 12 Answers ]

I am a software developer, I don’t know much about networks. I have a working network but with one weird (well to me it’s weird) problem. If you can offer any insight I’ll be very grateful! <!--- Image Attachment Below (I couldn't find a way to paste it here in the editor :-( ) ---> ...

View more questions Search