Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Topazfairy1993 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2011, 10:41 AM
    Small red bumps... what are they?
    I woke up this morning and there are these tiny almost invisible red bumps on my lips... They don't hurt but are kind of irritated... I was trying to figure out what could cause it and how to fix them... I bought Abreva today and been using it all morning but I'm not your its helping...
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2011, 10:58 AM

Have you been to a doctor about this? Ate something you never usually eat... used a new cosmetic or something different. This sounds like a symptom of a low grade alergic reaction.
    Topazfairy1993 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2011, 01:33 PM
    That's what it was :) thanks... it was the new foundation I was using

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small red bumps [ 5 Answers ]

I have small red bumps on my arms and a few on my chest I can't figre out what they are

Small red bumps that look like a rash [ 3 Answers ]

I have these small red bumps that started at the top of my arms and through the years has just moved down to my forearms. Does anyone have any idea on what it is and what will help

Small red bumps [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I found that I have small bumps on the outside of my vagina and near the opening. The texture reminds me of goosebumps I am a little worried about it. Are these bumps normal?

Small Red Bumps... [ 1 Answers ]

I just found a patch of small red bumps on the right side of my neck behind my ear. The area doesn't itch or burn. I don't know what it is, but the spot isn't getting smaller or bigger... :confused:

Small red bumps [ 2 Answers ]

About a week ago I started noticing small red bumps on both sides of my torso. They did not itch very much but they hurt like a bruise. Yes I have recently moved and yes I've washed all my bedding. I have not changed detergents or soap. I'm now noticing the bumps on other parts of my body. There...

View more questions Search