Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bugarin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2011, 05:00 PM
    What are the symptoms of Isoptin overdose?
    I am taking Isoptin SR 120 mg. after breakfast and Janumet before dinner. Is it safe?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2011, 05:15 PM

This is a question for your Physician.

Did one Physician describe both or were there two Physicians involved? I realize Isoptin is heart related and Janumet is for treatment of diabetes.

My late husband took both.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2011, 06:23 PM

JudyKT (above) asks a compelling question, "Did one Physician describe both or were there two Physicians involved?"

Regardless, pharmacists are an excellent resource for information on drug interactions. More so, I believe, than prescribing physicians. Please contact the issuing pharmacy as soon as possible.

If said pharmacy is unavailable, the following websites provide drug interaction information, including overdose, that may be of temporary assistance to you. Drugs.com | Prescription Drugs - Information, Interactions & Side Effects and/or RxList - The Internet Drug Index for prescription drugs, medications and pill identifier. The above websites should not be relied upon in place of professional advice.

I commend you for double-checking the safety of prescription medication(s) that you are taking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Symptoms on an overdose of 8 atenolol 50 tablets [ 4 Answers ]

Could u tell me what are the symptoms if a person takes 8 atenolol 50mg tablets?

Possible overdose [ 1 Answers ]

I was having very bad neck and sholder pain and I have liquid vicodin and 400mg of iburpofen. I took both 2 400mg pills of ibuprofen and 25 ml of vicodin at the same time I'm worried that I may have harmed myself is this OK?

View more questions Search