Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trobby1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 12:18 PM
    Does this sound like herpes?
    Two days ago I had a one night stand with a woman and this morning I noticed a red bump at the base of my penis. She gave me very brief oral sex and than I put on a condom and had sex with her. The bump is a little white raised bump with a little red surrounding it. It is at the very base of my penis in an area where I shaved about a week ago. The bump appeared there only maybe 42 hours after the encounter. There is only one bump and I don't feel sick or anything. I am going to get tested as soon as possible but I just wanted to get some opinions while I am waiting for my doctors appointment on Monday.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 12:23 PM

I am not aware of symptoms appear in two days -

Yes, it should be checked.

(Very brief sex will do it!)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 12:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by trobby1234 View Post
    Does this sound like herpes?
    Hello t:

I know someone with herpes... It didn't make any sound at all.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is herpes? [ 2 Answers ]

I've had check ups by a gyno and all seems well, but for the last 5 or so years, I have had a bump show up on the hair area down there. It shows up maybe 2 or three times a year, so I always forget to ask about it at the gyno. Once he saw it and said what is that, and I said I don't know, and...

Could this be herpes or something else not as serious? [ 3 Answers ]

Since this time last year I have had two bumps that seem to look like Pimples under the head of my penis on the foreskin. I'm unsure of what it is?? I've been tested for syphilis and that came back negative and I have been told my by many people that herpes doesn't last this long. The bumps only...

Difference between herpes & herpes antibodies? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering, because I was told in February that I have genital herpes, and that my blood work was showing I was having a current outbreak, but I didn't have no soars, My gynecologist said that I been exposed to it and that I have the antibodies for it meaning that Its possible I may never get...

Herpes. What do you think? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I'm 18, just found out that I have contracted herpes at some point or another and now I'm a little confused. I've been with the same guy for the past 6 months and neither of us has messed around with other people. He was tested for STD but wasn't aware of the fact that they don't test for...

View more questions Search