Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MEFFY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 08:02 AM
    Corner of my eye itchy red and smaller in size?
    My eye is red itchy burning and smaller in size than the other.it has only been a couple days since a real noticeable change in size.i'm worried because my mom passed away in march of 2010 and she had horner's syndrome which was a result of her lung cancer.should i be worried and see a doctor.she was 60 and i'll be 40 next month.i also suffer from severe panic disorder and recently started taking effexor xr 37.5 mg once a day.am i over reacting do you think please respond!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 21, 2011, 08:18 AM

I don't think your eye condition has anything to do with lung disease. If it is red itchy, burning, and if there is a green or discoloured discharge, then it sounds like pink eye which an eye infection. You will have to go to the doctor and have it taken care of with topical antibiotics. This is just my opinion from your description, it may not be the case, and actually be anything, but go see your doctor asap.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy red scratch on the corner of my eye [ 4 Answers ]

I woke up the other day and underneath and around the corner of my eye was sore and red and became really itchy.. it tried not to scratch it and didn't put makeup on and washed my face when I woke up and before I went to bed. I woke up the following morning and it was swollen this time and red. It...

What is this drip I see out of the corner of my eye? [ 1 Answers ]

Ever since I was little and living at home with my parents I, my sister and brother have always seen a drip coming from the left corner of door ways. I have at times been so convinced that I have had to touch the ceiling to make sure there wasn't a leak. (the ceiling and the surrounding area are...

Corner of rigth eye becum red abd Painful [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Inner corner of my right eyes becoming red often and it pains sometimes.Also one part of my head gets pain. Can u suggest what might be the problem and give me a solution too.. Thanks in advance..

View more questions Search