Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pain67 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 12:27 AM
    OK I have a pain in my foot that shoots right to my vagina and won't stop until I pee

Jan 20, 2011, 12:31 AM
    Pain in the uretha very bad pain
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 20, 2011, 12:34 AM

Have you seen a doctor about this?

Jan 20, 2011, 12:40 AM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    I went to the doctor and told them about it and they told me it is a uti its not going a way I am a diabetic and take my insulin that all checked out great could it be and foot ulcer causing the pain?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 20, 2011, 12:55 AM

If they said it's a UTI did they give you medication?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain side of foot, feels painful but better when I squeeze my foot [ 4 Answers ]

It is midway down my right foot and only foot massage seems to apease it, but itsgetting worse and hurts earlier and earlier each evening. The central point is midway and for the ultimate in relief is to squeeze my feet down the sides, but that also sends me into agony once squeezed, but the long...

Pain in my foot when I have to pee [ 1 Answers ]

When I have to pee I get a sharp pain in the bottom of my right foot. I don't know what it's from. Could it be from a STD?

What do I do about my dad who won't stop abusing pain meds? [ 2 Answers ]

What do I do about a father that has been abusing prescription medicine's for as long as I have been born and refuses to quit? He's 52 yrs old. Almost 2 yrs ago he lost both of his feet to a gallbladder infection that caused septic shock and heart failure. Me and my mom would drive 40miles to...

Stop unwanted maple shoots/sucker branches for good [ 1 Answers ]

I have a couple of healthy mature 18-24" dia. Maples in my view corridor. For the most part, they are bare of limbs for the lower half and full of foliage at their tops which is almost perfect. My problem is every time I trim the occaisional shoot from a lower area, the next year results in 3 or...

Lower pelvic pain on left side that shoots down thigh [ 2 Answers ]

I am experiencing lower pelvic pain on my left side that shoots down my thigh sometimes. I also have lower back pain that is similar to back pain that comes right before my period.I have had this back pain for going on two weeks but the pelvic pain is new. I am on the pill so I should not be...

View more questions Search