Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anonymous141 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2011, 01:58 PM
    Do I have cancer?
    For two years I have had a large hard lump, not painful behind my left ear. I ignored it thinking it was just natural and maybe it was the bone, however over time it got bigger and now there is a pea shaped lump that is very painful under it, and this month I had realised there's another pea shaped painful lump behind my other ear which is causing ear ache, I have become really tierd, stressed and down. Im not sure if I should go to a doctor or not, does anyone have any clue what this could be? Im only 19 years of age, male, Im slim etc.
    rpnstudent1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 15, 2011, 02:14 PM
    There are many things it could be, but it is a good idea to go and see your doctor. Speculating and getting scared over things it could be will only get depressing. The doctor will be able to check shape, symmetry, color, and even take a biopsy if needed to tell you what it is. The best option is for you is to go see the doc. If it hasn't gone away in two years and it is now getting sore it's best to go sooner than later. Getting a diagnosis off the internet can often be false. I hope you go talk to your doctor and the best of luck to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it cancer? [ 2 Answers ]

hello I'm a 26yr.old female and I have been in the e.r so many times now for chest pains and I have been told so many things 1)i have anxiety.2)to much stress.3)heart palpitations.and the last that scared me was a lung nodule on my right lung so this is why I'm here looking for answers that I did...

Could it be cancer? [ 2 Answers ]

Recently, I have found a kind of lump/bump behind my right ear and I am scared that it may be cancer. It is sore when you touch it but when you leave it alone.. it doesn't bother me as much but could it be cancer? What else could it be? Please give me answers... I am only 14 years old and I am...

Could it be cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

About a month ago, for some unknown reason my armpits became very itchy. I dismissed it as maybe just having razor burn or something. Then about a week ago, I noticed a lump in my left armpit and since then a couple more have popped up around it. Then just this morning, I felt a lump on my right...

Does he have cancer? [ 4 Answers ]

Something's always been different about my boyfriend and I've never understood what it was that was different about him until last night when he confided everything in me. Basically he told me that his health is affecting everything he does, and that he knows something's wrong. We fear that it is...

Cancer [ 4 Answers ]

My husband had cancer three years ago. The treatment they gave him caused him to have hearing loss and a little short term memory loss. Lately I am finding that his memory loss seems to be getting worse. He had the treatment at the VA and it was an experimental kind, since they didn't think he...

View more questions Search