Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunsetgrabber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 02:28 PM
    Numbness and tingling in right arm only
    I cannot take the pain anymore. I've have carpal tunnel surgery in both wrists about 2 years ago with great results but this tingling and pain in my right arm from my shoulder to my fingertips deep inside has got to be something. I've tried lowering my hand to see if maybe it's a circulation problem but nothing helps. I've read about tingling and numbness and it said it could be warning signs of a stroke. Its only my right arm that hurts too. I've had stroke run in my family but I'm not having problems thinking or speaking. What could this possibly be? The pain is a aching pain deep in my arm and the numbness goes from the middle of my upper arm all the way to my fingertips.Help!

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean when you have tingling and numbness in your right little finger? [ 3 Answers ]

My little finger on my right hand has had a dead feeling(numb and tingly) all week. I don't know what is causing this.

Numbness & tingling in right arm down to hand [ 3 Answers ]

I recently was re-finishing a cabinet with a lot of up and down arm movement. After about 2 weeks of continuosly doing this, I started experiencing severe pain in my right arm with numbness and tingling. I started seeing a Chiropractor and the pain has lessen, but I'm starting to experience pain...

Numbness and tingling in right hand and arm [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering if anyone knows why I might be experiencing tingling and numbness in my right arm and hand. My hand is so bad at times that I cannot make a closed fist. At other times I cannot grip things and I'll drop things w/o warning. This happens in left arm and hand also, but it's not as...

Numbness and tingling [ 1 Answers ]

First off. I'm making an appointment with my doctor. I'm kind of hoping for some opinions and possibly some other things I should think to tell her about when I see her. Following are the symptoms I'm having: Tingling and tenderness on my right side, about midway up my torso. It has been...

Tingling and Numbness [ 6 Answers ]

Yesterday I woke up. Came out to use the computer and leaned my arm on the arm rest. My arm from the albow and up half way was completely numb and tingling. It has not gone away. This is the second day and still feeling the same way. Anybody experience this for a long time? Joe

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.