Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babylicious Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 12:42 PM
    While having sex, can the anus can be confused for the vagina!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2010, 12:51 PM

How old are you?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Oct 6, 2010, 09:40 PM
    We need to confirm your age before we can answer.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2010, 05:21 AM

Third that... we need an age.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my vagina burn after sex? [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex and we are both clean. But, after we have sex my vagina is very sore to the touch and burns slightly around the opening of my vagina. If we try to have sex anyway it hurts more and sometimes I won't be able to have sex for up tp 8 hours or until...

Vagina location.stupid but I'm a little confused. [ 28 Answers ]

Okay... dumb question, but I'm a little confused and I just need to know... Is the actual VAGINA itself basically towards the front, or more towards the back where the anus is? I read it's directly below the urethra, which would mean basically standing forward, your vagina is basically right there...

Sore skin with bumps near anus/Between vagina and anus/closest to anus [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. First off, not sure if this might be why I have this, but let me first say, all this past weekend, my husband and I had lots of sex. My husband put on a cock ring and the ring that goes around the balls as well. Perhaps the rings have irritated me, I don't know. But This morning...

Painful lump between my anus and vagina [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am an 19 year old female with a painful lump between my anus and vagina, sort of right in between the legs a bit closer to the opening to my Virginia. I've only had it for a few days but it seems to be getting bigger. The lump itself is hard and it hurts a lot to touch and it bleeds a...

Lump on vagina after sex [ 1 Answers ]

Last week I noticed, after I was sexually active, a large pea-sized lump right beside my clitoris. It wasn't rock hard but definitily noticeable. Then after a few hours it went away. It comes up now every time I have sex. Any thoughts?

View more questions Search