Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Texanole Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2006, 04:17 AM
    Can't sleep AGAIN
    I always wake up around 3:00 in the morning and can't get back to sleep.. then I'm exhausted every night by 9. It works well most days because I get a ton of work completed many mornings- but then on days when I don't have much to complete, it's brutal. My mind races in the mornings with all the things I need to do and situations regarding my life overall. How can I fix this? What can I do at night (in the morning) to get back to sleep!
    INSaneFormula Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2006, 09:44 AM
    I get this problem a lot, I find that if your creative it helps. I write song lyrics, short stories, draw etc... helps get my mind settled down. Maybe try writing a diary to get all your thoughts out and completely clear your mind. I suppose it varies from person to person but I would definitely try the diary if you haven't already. Hope this helps.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 27, 2006, 10:06 AM
    It sounds as though you have a form of insomnia. Have you tried not eating or drinking anything that contains caffiene after 4 in the afternoon? You may need a sleep study to determine if in fact this is what you have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sleep [ 1 Answers ]

For some reason when I sleep (yes, just sleep) with my girlfriend, I can't sleep. I don't know what to do cause I have tried all I know to do. Even when I am exhausted from the day and have work early in the morning, it still won't happen. I end up being almost completely down the next day because...

Sleep [ 7 Answers ]

Is it true that you can die faster by not getting any sleep, then by not getting any food? I know this probably has been touched on before. Does anybody have any sleeping issues? Problems? Have you dealt with them or is it still haunting you. For me, sitting here on my computer, feeling...

Now she won't sleep at all [ 5 Answers ]

It has been a week of crate training so far for our 10 week old beagle. We had some problems with her pooping in her crate, found out she had worms and diharia, stool is now firm sometimes and super loose others. She is on a pill for her diharia and we gave her her worm pill last night. She is...

Sleep [ 12 Answers ]

I have a question that is for anyone who knows anything about sleep disorders or dream interpretations. Anyone think they can help?

View more questions Search