Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    antoniomex82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 09:05 PM
    Vagina itch when drinking alcohol
    When I drink alcohol my vagina itches. Some have explained it has burning in past questions but not in my case. I can drink about 1/4 of a beer and feel like I could scratch it off. It usually subsides within a few minutes but does anyone know what it is? Could it be the yeast in the beverage?
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2010, 11:13 AM

You could be allergic to alcohol or maybe just that brand of beer. I know people that break out in hives or just their ears swell when they drink.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whenever I start drinking alcohol, I don't want to stop. [ 19 Answers ]

Whenever I start drinking alcohol, I don't want to stop until I've finished everything off, and if I could get more I probably would. I hate this feeling. When I'm not drinking, I am fine and don't feel any need to drink alcohol, but when I actually start, or we plan to go out and drink, I don't...

Burning sensation in vagina when drinking alcohol [ 15 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here. I don't know if this is the topic under which I should ask this question. Well Every time I drink just even an ounce or a few sips of alcoholic drinks, I get a burning sensation in my vagina almost immediately. Just within a couple to five minutes after taking the few sips. It...

About drinking alcohol [ 7 Answers ]

My husband and I were going to go out tonight. As a date night. It might sound silly to some, but we work all day and often don't have a lot of time together. So we thought we would go to a club and hang out with some friends and just relax My question is, I haven't been drinkign in A LONG...

Causes for trace of alcohol in urine besides drinking [ 2 Answers ]

Besides drinking alcohol, what other possible causes are there for trace of alcohol in urine test?

Drinking alcohol while breast-feeding? [ 24 Answers ]

My friend has a 2 month old baby boy. She is breastfeeding. She never drank while she was pregnant but since she has had baby she has been drinking 3-4 times a week (that I know of). She even drank a beer while she was breast feeding... Is this bad or does it not affect the baby..? If it is...

View more questions Search