Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    agg375 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2010, 01:46 PM
    Vaginal discomfort during a second round of sex
    I only see my boyfriend on the weekends to we tend to engage in intercourse almost three times daily. The first time is never uncomfortable, but after the first time, I get a stinging or burning pain when he enters me. The discomfort is similar to the salty burn you feel when an open wound is touched with a bare hand. What is the cause of this pain? What can I do to prevent it?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 4, 2010, 01:53 PM

You have lesions in your vagina from not being lubricated enough. That is a very tender area and can become abraided quite easily from rough sex, or finger nails from foreplay. You must have everything clean, as in clean hands and nails before he intiates this type of foreplay, otherwise you may wind up with some secondary infections you won't want to deal with.

Keep KY jelly on hand or Astroglide to lubricate yourself before he enters you. It makes the whole experience more enjoyable.

Ms tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal tearing during sex [ 6 Answers ]

I am currently in a relationship and the sex is always great but I have gotten little tiny tears in my perineum after sex because my boyfriend is quite well endowed, and it's getting annoying! It's a bummer to have this afterwards because it means I have to wait for it to heal before we can again...

After sex vaginal pain [ 7 Answers ]

After I have sex with my boyfriend my vagina begins to hurt terribly. It stings and also my vagina swells up. I have been tested in the last nine months and have not been with any one but him so I don't think its an std. the only thing I think could be causing the stinging is that I shave down...

Major discomfort after marital sex [ 3 Answers ]

I guess I just admitted to myself and husband that I am very uncomfortable after sex. I've been suffering in silence for 11 years. After sex, it burns like nobody's business when I pee. I have to sit on the toilet for several minutes to get myself together. My vagina swells and gets all out of...

Why do I feel pain and/or discomfort during sex? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am a 19 yr old female and I have a very important question. I've been sexually active for a year and a half now. I use to masturbate when I was around fifteen and then stopped. It felt good but I didn't like it very much.anyways, now it hurts when I touch my clitoris. A lot. There is no...

View more questions Search