Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    motherteresa Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2010, 06:44 AM
    What is the best thing to use to get rid of smelly feet.
    My son is has had smelly feet ever since I can remember. The only thing now is that he is getting more into sports and it has been worse then normal. I have tried so meny different things to try and get rid of the smell. Nothing has worked. Does anyone have any helpful tips. I have tried some really weird stuff. Such as putting his feet in tomatoe juice and putting his shoes in a bag and putting them in a freezer... lol... I know sounds crazy right. But hey I am really haven a hard time getting rid of the smell. So please help.
    rsp179x Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Jul 10, 2010, 06:59 AM
    Be sure he has several pair sneakers and changes socks daily (twice a day if necessary), keep his sneakers washed daily. You can also have him soak his feet in a solotion of yellow meal and water at least once a week.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did I do the right thing & get rid of the cats? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: We have 2 cats, one sprays over the entire house (even on the stove & kitchen counter top) YUK... The other one is trying to be dominant, therefore that's why the first one is spraying (both have been neutered). Recently, our 1 yr. old grandaughter was over, and the cat scratched her...

Ferrets smelly thing [ 2 Answers ]

Ferrets have a smelly thing and I was wandering how much is it to have it taken out?

Smelly toilet leading to all floor being smelly [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there is toilet smell on all my floor in the company where I work what can be the reasons and what can be the remedy pl guide urgently.:mad:

Smelly feet [ 1 Answers ]

To be honest with you its my feet and they even make me feel ill , jeeeez they stink, at this moment in time I'm sat here with my feet in a bowl of hot soapy water with dettol in it and have been doing this many times a day for weeks now, no better what's the cause of this? There is no sign of...

My palm of hand and feet sweats all the time. How can I get rid of it? [ 2 Answers ]

My palm of hand and feet sweats all the time. How can I get rid of it?

View more questions Search