Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Guerrero53 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2006, 01:25 PM
    HELP RED like RAshes on penis arean that bleed
    I I have some red like rashes on my penis that bleed every time I try to pop it
    Can anyone HELP
    THANK YOU
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 2, 2006, 01:44 PM
    Are you sexually active? How old are you? Do you shave? Where on the penis?

DON'T POP THEM, you are opening the skin when you pop which gives the possibility to introduce infection to the site!!

Nov 2, 2006, 01:49 PM
    THank you for your advice
    Is it possible that's its an STD ?

Nov 2, 2006, 01:50 PM
    Yes Im sexually active
    Im 16
    Nah I don't shave
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 2, 2006, 01:56 PM
    If you are sexually active there is always a possibility of a STDs. You really should get checked out by a doctor to make sure it is not. Just make an appointment with a male doctor.

Nov 2, 2006, 01:59 PM
    OK
    THank you for your advice
    To be honest with u Ive just had sex once
    But she was a hoodrat
    Do have any ideea what it might be ?
    Its just one rash though

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rashes on my leg and spreading! Please help me [ 19 Answers ]

I have these rashes on my legs... there not that noticeable but they are spreding now. I got the first one about 2 months ago... and now recently they are three of them. They are about two inches and itch a lot. When I scratch them it starts burning... at first it looks like a bruise with a pink...

HELP! Pubic shaving rashes ICK! [ 4 Answers ]

OK I am totally desperate for some good advice here because this problem has been ongoing and totally frustating... so hia goes! OK I'm a young woman and have often shaved or waxed my pubic region for special occasions - usually its a trim to keep things neat - anyhow no matter what shaving...

Bleed Through? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a split receptacle that is switched. The switched portion is reading 34 volts when the switch is off and 120 when on. What is wrong? What should I be looking for?

Implantation bleed? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help? I usually have 27/28 day cycle. Today is day 26. I have light brown spotting and mild cramping. Could this be implantation bleeding? We have been trying to conceive for 13 months. (we miscarried 2 months ago and my last period was 27 days) HPT negative but if we did conceive...

Kind of red bump on my penis [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 15 years old, and I was wacking off a couple days ago, and felt this bump, it's like the color of my penis. I'm circumsized. I don't know if that makes a difference. What should I do? Could someone PLEASE give me some advice, I'm like freaking out here. I don't want to loose my dick.

View more questions Search