Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ereka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 02:10 AM
    Could it actually be Plasma donation?
    I have been seeing this guy for a min and I kind of think he is verry sweet. So when it came time for us to have intercourse for the first time yesterday, it was kind of a disaster, because he couldn't seem to get it up, Ok my problem is this, he says it is because he gave plasma for the first time the other day and that might be a the problem, that doeasnt sound right to me but I excepted it at the time not to embarrass him in the bedroom But he kept saying it over and over could this be true, Like I said it sounds a little far fetched to me. But I know that he is attracted to me physically because he can never keep his eyes off me so I know its not that, Im kind of worried that maybe it could be cocain because I hear that that can make a man not able to get it up and if that is the case them its over.:(
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 20, 2009, 02:15 AM

Donating blood can make you weak for several days afterward, so I see no reason why donating plasma couldn't do the same. It depletes the body of mineral, nutrients, and fluids that it would normally use in strenuous activities, like sex.

Do you have any reason to suspect that he does cocaine? If not, then why jump to that conclusion? There are a million things that can cause temporary ED, including stress and embarrassment.
    Foururisonly Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Aug 21, 2010, 03:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ereka View Post
    I have been seeing this guy for a min and I kinda think he is verry sweet. So when it came time for us to have intercourse for the first time yesterday, it was kind of a disaster, because he couldnt seem to get it up, Ok my problem is this, he says it is because he gave plasma for the first time the other day and that might be a the problem, that doeasnt sound right to me but I excepted it at the time not to embarrass him in the bedroom But he kept saying it over and over could this be true,? like I said it sounds a lil far fetched to me. But I know that he is attracted to me physically because he can never keep his eyes off of me so I know its not that, Im kinda worried that maybe it could be cocain because I hear that that can make a man not able to get it up and if that is the case them its over.:(
    If you have any reason to think he is doing cocaine than you need to not believe him, as we all know, they are very careful to screen a donor & if he is on cocaine, he is not donating, therefore I wouldn't advise you to get too involved anymore with this man, as I hope you are having safe sex, if he is doing drugs -who knows what kind of sex life (risky sex, unprotected) he is having with others. Something about him does not sound or feel right to me. Be safe, I know I just found this site & this was written awhile ago, I just couldn't help but 2 think there are so many people out there playing with their life, having unprotected sex with people they are not in a committed or married situation with. & yes I am a realist, I know people cheat, but people that are just having casual sex with people they don't really know, are in a much higher risk cat. Peace :)
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2010, 08:34 PM
    It could be as simple as performance anxiety... with it being your first time.

Performance issues can be tied to many things. There's no one answer fits all. Take your pick...

Depression
    Stress
    Performance anxiety
    Other anxiety
    Poor sleep
    Poor nutrition
    Alcohol
    Drugs
    Mental blocks
    Blood pressure issues
    Et cetera, ad nauseum...

So...

If a woman writes in that she couldn't reach orgasm or really didn't come close with sex with a new partner, many would say "of course. happens all the time. its complicated. you need to know your own body. you need time. relax..."... in other words, wed probably give you a break.

While it isn't the same thing... I think he gets a couple of shots.

I was really into a woman some time back. Sexy as sin. Just everything right about her. Our first time wasn't one for the books. Great night. Good food. Too much alcohol. Mixed results.

We had a great sex life. After that mediocre first night. One bad night and two awesome years to follow.

He gets a couple of breaks. If staying "down" keeps up... he either needs to address that its more than getting extra cash through needles in his arm or he is just all gawk and no walk.

Sexual and sensual intimacy is something that can trouble the closest of couples. Yes... the "new mate" factor should amp up his mental side... but its not always that simple.

So... I'm middle ground here. For as mixed as that first time was with one big love I had... it was stellar after. We had so much fun and were such a good match in bed. Oops happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Plasma Donation [ 4 Answers ]

Is Diarrhea a possible side effect of donating plasma? Also, are there any long term effects?

Can plasma donation cause stroke [ 5 Answers ]

Is it possible that donating plasma can cause a stroke? Because of the anticougulant they use, a air bubble in the line, dehydration? After donating on two occasions had a TIA the second eposode happened 2 minutes after leaving the donation center. Over $20,000 in tests have been done and no...

Plasma Donation [ 4 Answers ]

:( :( I want to know if it's dangerous to donate plasma for 1 or 2 times a week, can harm my body. Will there be any long lasting effects on my body. Please let me know, I am very worried. Thanks Deb Rincon

View more questions Search