Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BLC09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 09:30 AM
    I have an itching / burning pain when I pee but I'm a virgin
    Hi for about 2 weeks now I have been having this sometimes itching to burning feeling when I pee. When I get erected and if I were to hold my erection and bend it back to my belly button I would get a SHARP PAIN in the shaft of my penis. I was looking online and they said its symptoms of stds but I'm 16 and I never had unprotected sex let alone sex. Please help I'm embarrassed to tell my mom it would be incredibly awkward. Thanks
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2009, 09:47 AM

You could just have a simple bladder infection.

You do need to tell your mom about it though so you can go to the doctor.
    Nothing to be embarrassed about at all, happens to people all the time and it's easy fixed.

Make an appointment so you can stop worrying and being in pain :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal burning & itching from 2 years [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have been experiencing vaginal itching & burning problem since 2 years. I have been to few doctors (Gynaecologists, Dermatologists, Obstetrician) with no luck. 2 years have passed and I am still having the problem. The problem is up to such an extent that it is impacting my personal...

No menstral cycle and no pregnancy.but lots of itching. Burning, and reddness. [ 3 Answers ]

I am 2 weeks late on my period... I have taken 5 pregnancy tests so far and all negative.. no nausea/vomitting. My breasts are the same as they have always been and no weird feelings... I douched a week or two ago (because I'm retarded) and ever since then I have been itching and unable to have...

13 virgin itching redniss burning in vagina [ 9 Answers ]

Hey I am 13, My name is Genny! Um... I'm a virgin and well I have been having redness, itching, and burning in my vaginal area! I am scared to ask my mom and I need to know! Is it serous? Will it go away or do I have to see a doctor!! I Did research on the web and I thinks it's a yeast infection!

Itching inside my penis and feel little burning during Urine [ 4 Answers ]

Hi ! Since last 3 or 4 days I have been in great trouble . I am feeling Itching inside my peniss and also I feel burning like sensation whenever I Pee... So please help me . Any advise... Thanks in advance for your help and advise.

View more questions Search