Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    latorsha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2009, 08:40 AM
    Bumps that burn to the touch
    What is a bump that is red on the outside and is white on the inside and is loicated on the vagina
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 18, 2009, 01:23 PM

Could be many different things, some mild, some serious.

It's time to see your doctor.
    Billoflaureal Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2009, 06:42 PM

Sounds like a Bartholini cysts (benign).
    But ask your doc. Hopefully you're getting annual PAP smears.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is a steam burn worse than a hot water burn ? [ 18 Answers ]

I would like to have the answers in short abou t the following : a) Why asteam burn is worse than a hot water burn? b) A pressure cooker cooks food faster c) A car cooling system is usually pressurized d)An astronaut needs a pressurized space suit all round his body e)It is difficult to make...

I can't do a toe touch or the splits and a toe touch is required [ 10 Answers ]

:mad::mad::(:(what can I do will some one please help me I only have until August I can't do the splits and I really really want to be a cheerleader some people say that the splits are required to do a toetouch is this true I want to make the tates creek middle school cheerleading team and a toe...

Sun burn [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everybody, Recently I had very bad sunburn. And the exposed part of my body is darker then the covered parts, it includes my arms, legs, face and neck. Please help :(

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

View more questions Search