Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HUNNYBUN12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 11:25 PM
    Wut should I do? Cant do nothing by now.
    Okay let me just tell you that I like this guy at my school we in 8th grade and he's seems not to like me because I'm not the kind of races that he is because I'm Asian and he's Mexican somethng like that and he sort of like other girls because I'm not hot or pretty. I liked him since in da middle of 7th grade and now I can't talk it no more I love him to death it just seems that he don't like me. What should I do? I can't tell him I like him because I'm just scared to be rejected and we're friends. Out of all my friends he talks to me and another Asian girl tha most he talks to me because were friends and he talks to another Asian friend because she's her partner for reading,writing papers or essay. He don't seem to be interested in me. I been trying to with him all year. We're going to the same high school buh don't know if we're going to get into that school. So you out there, gimme sum tips and thanks. RARASAP (READ AND RESPND/REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE CUZ I can't STOP Thinking About HIM) WWWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT SHHHHHOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?? WHAT SHOULD I DO??
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 30, 2008, 12:16 AM

Don't assume he doesn't like you, without asking him about it, and if your afraid of rejection, you'll never know. What if he is afraid of rejection too!?

Them crushes are tough, and it gets really distracting, but it will fade, as you do other things you enjoy.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2008, 04:16 AM

Follow talaniman's advice. Please correct your language it is almost painful to read.
    HUNNYBUN12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 04:29 PM

Thanks people sorry for my language buh I got so mad thinking about him and I thought he didn't like me. And I don't know does he like me or not all he does is talk to me like for 1 or 2 min. and usually I start the talking he seems not interested in me and also he like other girls not me I don't know why so yea any other suggestions??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's Burger King Commercial "Aint nothing but the Real Thing Baby" [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find the 80's Burger King commercial that has the slogan "Aint nothing but the real thing baby" It's a commercial for their chicken tenders! It has teenage girls in a phone booth eating them, then a husband with Christmas gifts bringing some home for his family. It...

View more questions Search