Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pooomar10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 02:03 AM
    Bumps on penis area and red rash on inside thigh
    I have bumps on my penis and testicles that at times when I squeeze them shoot out white puss. Also in the last couple of months a red rash has appeared on my inside thigh. I am very concerned about what it is... does anyone have any idea what it could be/ a way to get rid of it?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 19, 2008, 04:18 AM
    Poomar, just go to your doctor and have it looked at. We can't diagnose if we can't see what you are describing. I would suggest though, not 'squeezing' anything. Why do people always have to 'squeeze' stuff anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inner Thigh Rub Rash [ 8 Answers ]

My husband has large legs, though he's not an obese man. He has a continuing problem of a painful rash developing from the rubbing together of the legs. He's tried rash ointment, boxer/brief type underwear, it just doen't seem to help. Is there another solution to this that we have not thought...

Inner Thigh rash [ 1 Answers ]

My thighs are quite large and they rub together and I get a horrible rash. I've been cutting off the tops of cheap panty hpse for under my skirts in the summer, that doesn't always work. I never wear pants, is there some sort of cream or powder I can use? It's very painful. Thanks.

Inner Thigh Rash [ 1 Answers ]

About a month ago I hooked up with this girl in bed, but did use a condom. Ever since we hooked up I've been having these rashes or bumps that itches around the inner thighs. Could anyone tell me what's going on? Please tell me it isn't an STD. What could help to get rid of these rashes/bumps?

Rash near vagina and on thigh [ 6 Answers ]

I've seen my doctor and had my pap test and well I've had these rashed long before I was sexually active.. I was told it was a scar from yeast infections and was given this cream.. I've used the cream for half a year now and the rashes ARNT GONE YET! Sum times its itchy should I be concerned

View more questions Search