Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lukes131 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 03:51 AM
    Bump on the underside of my penis head
    Hi I'm 21 and a few days ago whilst erect I noticed a small bump type thing on the underside of my penis head... I am circumsized. It was about the size of a quarter of a pea and I had never noticed it before... it did not hurt in fact almost felt slightly pleasurable to touch. When I was soft later on I had a check and it had gone and could not find it. Today again when erect had a feel and was still there and felt something similar on the left side of the head although was not as prominent and was quite a silky type patch... but again now when soft there is nothing irregular about my penis... any advice what this is should I see a doctor although seeing a doctor getting an erection may be very strange?

Thanks
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2008, 05:10 PM
    If this bump bothers you or gets bigger, you definitely need to see a doctor about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One red bump on head of penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I just recently got a red bump on the tip of my penis. Its round but does not hurt in any way. It won't pop like a zit but just hardly bleed instead when I tried ripping it off. I had oral sex about 2 months ago and haven't had sex since. There is just one bump and it hasn't got bigger or...

Red Bump on head of Penis [ 3 Answers ]

Last night I noticed that I had a red bump on the head of my penis. I have never seen this before. It looks a lot like a Mesquito bite. It does not itch or hurt in any way. It is a little bigger then an ant bite would be. For the past month friends and I have spent a lot of time on the lake. I am...

Bump under penis head [ 2 Answers ]

I have two bumps right under my penis head its been there for a while I'm worried it a std ,I only had sex one time can u help me :(

Scar or bump on head of penis [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have just joined this site that I found off Google. I have browsed a little bit but haven't really found an answer to my question yet. I am 18, almost 19 years old and I have never had sex before. For a while now, at least 4 years I have had this small bump on the left side of the head...

Bump under head of penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm a senior in high school (17) and I have a bump under the head of my penis that comes out only after a little time after I have an erection. This is killing me because I cannot have sex with anyone or try to have a relationship with someone because I don't want to reveal this secret. I have...

View more questions Search