Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happyprincess Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 03:26 PM
    Young adult novels
    I'm 16 ,a misathrope and of course a reluse. I have no friend (don't want any.) Also I'm not very bright, I'm stupid.here's what I'm looking for the genre I want horror, philosophical,horror, thiller or suspense.But can the contains themes of humanity,human mentality, destruction, death, anachrism, nihilism, soceity.Also I want the book to include Schadenfreude humor and the occult.Also can the book include misanthropic view of humanity too. I really want to read a lot of books with blood and a lot violence in it but not senseless violence. I don't want a pop culture book such as Twilight and Harry Potter. I know I ask questions like these a million times but I search for that represent me and that I could learn from it.
    Sammi96 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2009, 11:34 PM

The true blood series is a good one. It is a vampire series but nothing like TWILIGHT its sort of scary and is also a TV show. There are about 3 books in the series but are a great read.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Young adult novels [ 3 Answers ]

I need some great young adult books to read that are on 9th grade level. Any suggestions? Thank you! :)

Scene young girl asking adult for sex [ 5 Answers ]

I remember having watched a film in which a girl (I'm pretty sure she was a teenager) was telling an adult (Colm Meaney? I associate his face to that scene) she wanted to lose virginity with an older man (supposedly him) and after telling her it was unappropriate, I think he finally forced her to,...

Powerless Young Adult [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20 years old and a junior in college. I don't have a car at the moment. My mother is more controlling than my father. My father is the laid back kind of person, he just chills. I have to complete 8 hours of community service for my social work class before oct.18 and I am in Montgomery for...

Parenting of a young adult [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 20 year old who is in her 3rd year of college. She is having trouble with her roommate's boyfriend who is very controlling. This boyfriend has also manipulated all of my daughter's friends at school. This boy has managed to drive a wedge between my daughter and all of her friends at...

View more questions Search